As the leaves begin to change and the Northeast braces for the brisk autumn (and dare we mention winter) air, months like September still have plenty of sun to keep the solar conversation going. In fact, September is your best chance to go solar before the winter cold puts pressure on your energy budget.
- Gear up for winter and stay ahead of the game. Before the winter months storm in and convince you to turn up the dial on your thermostat, consider what you can save by going solar. And we’re not just talking about money — you can save yourself the stress of any potential rising winter energy rates with solar price certainty! Crius Solar’s dedicated team can explain exactly how you can put your roof to work and put your mind at ease.
- Solar panels still work efficiently during colder months. No warmth, no power, right? Solar panels produce power based on the amount of sunlight the panels are exposed to, so they are unaffected by the cooler days of autumn and winter. As the days get shorter and there is less sun, your solar panels may produce slightly less power than those long, sunny summer days. But not to worry – your system is designed so that you can draw on the electricity credits you generated during the summer. Crius Solar’s got you covered.
- Don’t let fluctuating utility prices get you down. Nobody likes a surprise on their energy bill, so go solar and stay consistent with locked-in, low rates. Going solar with Crius Solar gives you the security of knowing exactly what your monthly energy costs will be for a full 20 years — no more surprises! Not to mention we a full service solar provide who will be with you every step of the way. Who doesn’t love a good value?
- Amp up your home’s curb appeal. More and more home buyers are interested in the value solar offers, and with Crius Solar, your solar contract is easily transferable to your home’s new owner, should you decide to move. In fact, an independent study conducted by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) found that solar homes sold 20 percent faster than homes without. Wondering what may happen if you move? Here at Crius Solar we will review all of your options with you which includes whether you can easily transfer to the new homeowner or include it in your selling price.
- Every rooftop makes a difference. According to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), by 2016 solar power in America is expected to offset more than 45 million metric tons of damaging carbon emissions – the environmental equivalent of taking 10 million cars off the road or closing 12 coal-fired plants. Being a part of that difference is an invaluable asset to our planet.
We know your home is one of the biggest investments you’ve made – and with winter coming (there, we said it) you’ll want to snuggle in and enjoy it in cozy comfort. Let Crius Solar show you how solar can lower your energy usage this winter. And by this time next year, you’ll be congratulating yourself on a smart energy choice!