Qualifying Customers shall receive a free Home Energy Audit upon completion of a telephone or in-person consultation regarding solar panels for their home.
- A consultation shall be considered complete when a representative of Crius has provided a custom quote to the homeowner.
Qualifying Customers are defined as homeowners that meet the following criteria:
- Owner of a single family residence. Condominiums, townhouses, row houses, and other residences with shared roofs do not apply.
- The residence must not be significantly shaded by surrounding trees or other obstructions, as determined in Crius’ sole discretion.
- The residence must be able to accommodate at least 10 solar panels.
- The residence must not have a wood shake, slate, or other roof type upon which a solar system cannot be installed.
- The homeowners’ electric bill must average more than $100 per month.
- The homeowner must be willing to discuss the installation of a solar energy system at the residence.
- The homeowner must not have an existing solar energy system installed at the residence.
The Home Energy Audit shall be completed by New England Smart Energy, or another authorized professional, as determined in Crius Solar’s sole discretion.
Upon completion of the solar consultation, New England Smart Energy shall reach out to the Qualifying Customer by telephone to schedule the free Home Energy Audit. Crius Solar LLC and/or New England Smart Energy shall not be held responsible for any delay of the Home Energy Audit in the event that the homeowner cannot be reached by telephone to schedule the free Home Energy Audit or is otherwise unavailable to complete the Home Energy Audit.
This offer may not be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offers.
Limit one audit per household.
Crius Solar may terminate this program for any reason and at any time.
Copyright © 2017 Crius Solar LLC. All rights reserved.